Wednesday, October 7, 2009

old.

Today in psych, we watched this movie on Alzheimer's Disease.

I'm scared to get old, honestly.

I can't even imagine living for that long. 70? 80? Imagine all the shit you've seen. And then your body starts to wear out, and you see all these bitchy 20 year olds getting boob implants and in skimpy bikinis flaunting their shit, when you're just sitting there in a mush pile of wrinkles and diapers.
I assume I'd just sit there quietly and chuckle to myself about how so much has changed and hopefully have some other body of wrinkles next to me to poke fun at how naive the world is in comparison to what we know. On the other hand, it would be nice to not give a rat's ass about being polite because hell, we've been here so damn long that we should get our say in first, because we have that much less time to live then you do. Cheers to the seniors on this planet. You go.

No comments:

Post a Comment