Monday, October 5, 2009

TFLN


They have been so good recently, I just had to share.


(781): Terrible. Enormous nipples with a small ring of boob on the outside. It looked like a tittie eclipse


(909): i havent had this much fun since the last time i farted and it created a boner.


(630): Planet Earth isn't gonna get stoned and watch itself.


(912): Seriously, it was like sucking my thumb.. and im not even saying that to be spiteful b/c he is a really nice guy. 


(623): listen if there's one thing I'm asking of you tonight is that you buy me a cow for my farmville.
(202): Tell me you're stoned. It's 2:40am


(409): so when she was in the shower, I took a pic of my dick with her phone and sent it to her brother saying, this just fucked your sister

No comments:

Post a Comment