So I have a problem. well it's a curse and a blessing. I forgive people way too easily and way too quickly. I suppose thats a good thing, but in reality it just fucks me up. There's a reason I get mad, and then like two hours later I'm completely over it and forgive the person, and the person never learns their lesson because I gave in too quickly. I just cant help it, I hate being mad at people and i hate when people are mad at me. I'm probably the least impatient person ever when it comes to that.
Its so frustrating because I'll tell someone to leave me the fuck alone or to go away, and then like two hours later i just want to talk to them again. what the hell is wrong with me????
My new years resolution is to stand my ground and to stay mad when I have reason to be mad. and to get over stupid fucking high school boy drama and move on with my life because there are so many other boys that make me feel twenty billion times better then you do. And I don't care that I'm writing this on here because I know that you'll never care enough to read it, even after I showed it to you.
I've reached my limit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment