Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Meh.

This time of year is so nostalgic....

The fires, the eggnog, being with family/the ones you love, presents, cuddling, spending time inside with your friends, talking, watching movies, falling in love....


Kinda makes me think.

I remember you used to bring me amazing gourmet food and desserts from work around midnight when you got off and we'd smoke in my room and cuddle cause it was freezing and pass out all intertwined and warm.

I kind of miss saying the words I love you to someone and actually meaning it.
I miss being in love...

This time of year is like valentines day, but 2 months long. If you're with someone its amazing and if you're not, it just makes you feel like shit. But who needs someone to make them happy? I think that you can't be happy unless you're happy by yourself first. It makes sense.

But it's okay to miss somethings sometimes... even if it ended up badly at the end. That's what memories are for. I try not to think about them though because the past is the past and it's not going to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment